Does your loved one in the home have a brain injury, and would benefit from the leading elder care options available in all of Southern California?
At A-1 Home Care in Orange County and Los Angeles, we provide leading brain injury care services at affordable rates that are guaranteed to make seniors smile. Each elder care service is also very diverse, reaching out to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Asian, Middle Eastern, and European, so that no elder feels left out on the journey to better home health.
Take a look below at some of the leading senior care services offered to brain injury patients when they go with A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides hospice care for terminally ill elders along with Klinefelter Syndrome care, Angelman Syndrome care, infant colic care, and diabetic care for those with high blood sugar. It's this dedication to excellence that has kept A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of caregiving for the past quarter century and counting already!